About 12th Man Club
12th man club mission
The mission of the Brentwood Bruins 12th Man Club, Inc. is to create a top-notch football program that reflects the great character and work ethic of each of the members of our growing football family. Brentwood Bruins Football is building a TEAM that is committed to doing the right things on and off the field, giving great effort, and exhibiting toughness and discipline. We believe all these ingredients instill PRIDE. We will be a strong, consistent program built on these principals and the values of character and hard work. We strive for our student athletes to reach the following:
The 12th Man Club exists to support and promote Bruins Football. Membership in the 12th Man Club is open to parents of students participating in Brentwood Football and Football Cheer, Alumni Players and their Parents and members of the community that are invested in the service and support of Brentwood Football and the 12th Man Club. All membership contributions help off-set expenses of the 12th Man Club. Many of these expenses directly benefit the student-athlete. Some examples include: team apparel, weight training equipment, technology upgrades, pre-game meals, coaching clinics, etc. We would not be able to fund our program needs without 100% participation of our football families in our membership drive. Scholarships are available for financial hardships; please make arrangements with 12th Man Club President Carrie Giffen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Join
12th Man Club Membership Options - 2022
2022 Membership Levels (see table below for items included with each level):
How to Join
1. Please join the 12th Man Club by following the links above to the on-line registration forms in League Apps for the membership level you desire or complete the printed Membership Form which may be found here and mail along with your payment. Employer matching form may be found here.
2. You may pay all at once or in three installments (due May 1, June 1 and July 1). You may pay on-line with a credit card or an e-check. However, if you would like to pay by check or cash you may select the option at the bottom of the registration form that says Skip/Pay Later.
3. If you choose to pay by check, please mail it to 12th Man Club, PO Box 1863, Brentwood TN 37024-1863. Alternatively, you may give your check or cash to your class representative at the May 1st Kickoff Cookout or at the May 12th Blue and Gold Game.
4. If your membership is paid in total by the Blue and Gold Game on May 12th, your player(s) will be entered into a drawing for a free pair of Team Adidas cleats (one pair per class). You will also be eligible to purchase a special apparel item only available for memberships paid by the Blue and Gold Game. If you choose the three-installment payment plan you will be ineligible for the drawing or special apparel item purchase unless you pay the balance due by May 12th.
5. If you do not want to pay by the Blue and Gold Game on May 12th, we ask that all memberships be paid in full before Media Day on July 28th. Just log into your League Apps account to pay on-line, mail your check, or give your cash or check to your class rep or a 12th Man Board Member at the June 6th 12th Man Parent Meeting or on Media Day.
6. Reserved seats are included with the Bruin MVP and Bruin Elite membership levels but they may be purchased separately if you choose the Bruin Basic or Bruin Pride Memberships. Each reserved seat costs $25. Bruin MVP and Elite level members will be contacted for their seat selection. For all others, seat requests will be made at Media Day. Seat selections for the $25 reserved seats are not guaranteed; seating will be finalized by the School Seating Administrator. In order to submit request for seats, and be given priority selection, all payments for Membership and seats must be received by July 1st.
7. Reserved parking passes are included with the Bruin Pride/MVP/Elite levels. If you choose the Bruin Basic level and would like to buy a separate pass or would like to buy extra passes, they are $50 each. They may be purchased online or by completing the printed Membership Form and mailing along with your payment. Passes are for varsity home games only.
8. Media Guides are included with the Bruin Pride/MVP/Elite levels. If you choose the Bruin Basic level and would like to order a media guide or extra copies, they are $30 each. They may be purchased on-line or by completing the printed Membership Form and mailing along with your payment.
9. Stadium seats are being offered for sale during the membership drive. This is the only time you will be able to purchase these chairs for the season. They will not be offered through the Bruin Den. Purchase them at the on-line store or by completing the printed Membership Form and mailing along with your payment.
|Basic Benefits of Membership*||x||x||x||x|
|One Team 2022 Media Guide||x||x||x|
|Reserved Parking Pass(es)||x (1)||x (2)||x (2)|
|Two Priority Reserved Seats||x||x|
|Two 2022 BHS All Sports Passes||x||x|
|Merchandise Voucher||$100 Merchandise Voucher for Bruin Den|
|Memorabilia Item||One Memorabilia Item - Helmet Signed by Team 2022 or Football Signed by Team 2022|
|Other Benefits:||Choice of:||Choice of:||Choice of:|
|1. Option 1: One "12th Man Club" Apparel Vouchers||1. Option 1: Two "12th Man Club" Apparel Vouchers||1. Option 1: Two "12th Man Club" Apparel Vouchers|
|2. Option 2: One $50 Bruin Den Voucher||2. Option 2: One "12th Man Club" Apparel Voucher and One $50 Bruin Den Voucher||2. Option 2: One "12th Man Club" Apparel Voucher and One $50 Bruin Den Voucher|
|3. Option 3: One $100 Bruin Den Voucher||3. Option 3: One $100 Bruin Den Voucher|
*As a member of the 12th Man Club you are able to enjoy all the 12th Man Club sponsored events like the Mama Bear Camp, Father-Son Outside the Lines Dinner, 12th Man Club Pre-Game Tailgating Dinners, Football Meet and Greet Cookout for Bruins Coaches and Families, Banquet for Senior Players and their Mothers, Homecoming Float Decorating, Senior Night Festivities and the Annual Brentwood Bruins Football Banquet.