Years at BHS
Entering 1st Season
- Brentwood High School (Present)
- Sunset Middle School (Head Football Coach, 2016-2022)
- Woodford County High School, Versailles, KY (2015-2016)
- Marion County High School, Lebanon, KY (Cornerbacks/Special Teams Coordinator, 2014-2015)
Alumni: University of Kentucky
Family: Wife Sarah; Son Charles, born November 2021
Hobbies: Playing golf, playing basketball, traveling, going to the lake
Quotes/Mottos: “I’ve got a theory that if you give 100% all the time, somehow things will work out in the end.” – Larry Bird
- My wife and I met in Charleston, SC, which is why we named our son Charles, along with the fact that it’s a family name.
- We have a Bernese Mountain Dog, named Chief.
- As a sophomore in high school, I chipped three of my front teeth playing basketball because I landed teeth first while attempting a layup – and I didn’t get the foul call.
- I can talk like Stitch from “Lilo and Stitch” and Elmo.